The Pupil Tree School believes in equipping students with the necessary skills and confidence to succeed in an ever-changing, competitive world. With a strong balance between academics and extra-curricular activities we provide a plethora of opportunities for students to excel.
Parents wishing to apply to The Pupil Tree School should complete the following steps:
- Arrange a visit to the School by setting an appointment with the admissions office
- Request for registration form from the School office
- Submit filled form along with necessary attachments as mentioned below
- Age limit for Nursery is 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
- Age limit for class I is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
Documents for submission
- Filled-in registration form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate where applicable
- Progress sheet of the last examination taken
- Two passport size photographs